We are always impressed with Anthropologie. Their collection of antique and new dinnerware, glassware, curtains, bedding, rugs, lighting, hardware and furniture is beautiful, whimsical and colorful, like a French flea market. Their catalog alone is worth perusing just for the visual eye candy...
There are too many favorites to list, but we particularly love their upholstery collection. (And apparently you all do, too. When the Astrid chair showed up once on Scavenger for $500, there was practically a mob scene to get it.) Their curtains are always a hit with us as well, as are their rugs. But for more affordable options, their kitchen selection is a must-see. Aprons, mugs, dish towels — many for under $20. Anthropologie is a good place if you're looking for something romantic, something a little more opulent to add to your uber modern decor.
*Check out Anthropologie's other New York store locations here.
>>Updated from this post published 6.20.05 (25 Comments)
- Who Has the Best Holiday Collection This Year? Style Survey
- Fred & Susan's Slowly Developing Style House Tour
- Metal Cafe Chairs Inspiration Gallery
- Copper Decorative Accents
- Anthropologie Holiday DIY
- Adian & Dave's Quirky Twist on a Grown-Up Home House Tour
- Industrial Lighting in Los Angeles
- Red & White Bedding to Brighten Your BedroomRoundup
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Your Sweetheart's Home
- Risa & Nick's Modern Architectural Rehab House Tour
- Anthropologie Announces New Decorator Concept Shops
- Aiden & Charlie's Artistic Modern Farmhouse House Tour
- It's Cherry Blossom Season Again!
- 5 Artful Abstract Rugs
- Alphabet Hooks
- Luxurious Hammam Bathroom with Simple Accents Dream Bathroom Roundup
- Furniture Focus Shopping List: Traditional Furniture Finds
- Dining Inspiration: Horchow's "Natural" Dining Table
- Rippled Coupe from Anthropologie Daily Find
- Pink & Purple: Unexpectedly Chic
- 10 Sources for an Eclectic Collector Style
- Crocheted Music Box Radio Family Find
- AnthropologieWhimsical Home Items from Around the World