As much as I like to search out bargains to stretch my decorating dollars, sometimes I feel the urge to splurge. In my opinion, one of the best home items for paying a little extra is bedding. There's nothing quite like luxury bedding to make you fee like a million bucks while you drift off to dreamland.
- Frette They're pretty much the first name to come to mind when you think luxury bedding. That could be because they have over 150 years of experience in the bedding industry.
- Deborah Sharpe Linens This LA-based shop stocks a nice array of luxury bedding - from sheet sets to cashmere throws.
- Sferra Another stalwart of the luxury bedding industry, Sferra was started in 1891 by Gennaro Sferra. It has since changed hands but they're still known for their fine linens.
- Coyuchi This company, based in Point Reyes Station, California, focuses on natural and organic materials in their bedding.
- Garnet Hill In addition to bedding basics, Garnet Hill stocks Frette, Signoria Firenze and other luxury brands.
- Libeco Home Linen bedding may seem like a new trend but it's been around for years. This Belgian company has been producing fine linen bedding for over 150 years.
- Westin Home Collection If you've ever stayed in a Westin hotel, you know how nice their bedding is. You can also get the same feeling in your own bedroom.
- Anichini This 26-year-old company specializes in luxury textiles - and also offers a Made in America collection of pillows.
- The Company Store While on the low end of high end, this La Crosse, Wisconsin, based company stocks a nice range of fine linens.
- Au Lit Fine Linens This Canadian company starts with 100% cotton woven in Europe and crafts their bedding at their own factory in Canada.
Get to know another bedding company: meet Brooklinen.
MORE BEDDING ON APARTMENT THERAPY