- Location: Liverpool & online
- Specialty: Unique gifts from around the world
- Price range: $$
- Website: cowandco.co.uk
I love discovering new sources for unique gifts and Cow & Co. comes to my attention just in time for the upcoming gift giving season. This little Liverpool shop (don't worry, they're online too) stocks a wide array of gifts from independent artists around the world. From desktop, tabletop and kitchen to bicycles, toys and magazines, chances are you'll find a gift for one or more folks on your list.
• Dark Oak Desk Tidy Like a little Christmas tree for your mail, this desk tidy will keep your desktop organized and stylish. £44.90
• DIY Lamp Perfect for a friend who likes to work with his hands, this kit includes 6 screws and 7 beach wood pieces, lamp holder, cable & traditional desk/wall lamp shape. £108
• Vintage Inspired Scissors Kick it old school in the kitchen, craft room or anywhere else with this old fashioned scissor set. £22
• Transfer Cutting Board Give your host with the most a new way to serve cheese with this cutting board that features a slot for stowing a plate. £72
• A Range Stool Just about everyone needs a little extra seating and this little stool, formed from two interlocking 'A' shapes, will definitely be appreciated. £75
I'd love to have the opportunity to visit Cow & Co.'s Liverpool store some time. From what I've read around the internet, the clean space is a gorgeous showcase for the store's inventory. Until I make it across the Atlantic, I'm content to shop from the store's extensive online inventory. Their web shop is broken down for easy gift shopping, with categories that span accessories, lighting, magazines and outdoor. There's even a £10 and under section. And shopping from afar is actually pretty reasonable. Cow & Co. offers affordable around the world shipping — £9.95 to Europe and £19.95 to the rest of the world.
For more about Cow & Co., visit their store page over at Marketplace.
(Images: Cow & Co.)