- Yoco Nagamiya's illustrations for the site include Paris, Stockholm, Madrid, and Acapulco.
- A pretty, modern light from Hamal, as seen at the Heidelburg Suites in Germany.
- A vintage-looking occasional table as seen at the Lime Wood Hotel in Hampshire, Great Britain.
- An end table made from an old sugar press, as seen at The Greenwich Hotel in New York City.
- Jean Prouvé's classic Standard Chair, as seen at the Hotel Boca Chica in Acapulco.
For more about Discover & Deliver, visit their store page over at Marketplace.
(Images: Discover & Deliver.)
- Founded by: Isabel Rutland
Discover & Deliver grew out of Isabel Rutland's travel experiences during her time as an investment principal with a private equity house. But the idea really started during her honeymoon at the Greenwich in New York, where she so loved the design and the furniture that she wanted it for her home in London. She wondered, “Where and how does one buy this stuff?” And she realised that there could be many people like her - people who wish for good design at home, don’t necessarily want to employ an interior designer to do the choosing for them but don’t quite know how to go about sourcing good design by themselves.