- Location: Online
- Specialty: Sources and sells designs from stylish hotels
- Price range: $$$
- Website: discover-deliver.com/home.html
- Founded by: Isabel Rutland
Discover & Deliver has consultants who can help you track it down. In addition to their hotel-inspired selection, they also carry a carefully curated selection of unique pieces from around the globe, from Gustavian side tables to unique dishes. It's a worthy web destination for design aficionados, even those who are just browsing.
- Yoco Nagamiya's illustrations for the site include Paris, Stockholm, Madrid, and Acapulco.
- A pretty, modern light from Hamal, as seen at the Heidelburg Suites in Germany.
- A vintage-looking occasional table as seen at the Lime Wood Hotel in Hampshire, Great Britain.
- An end table made from an old sugar press, as seen at The Greenwich Hotel in New York City.
- Jean Prouvé's classic Standard Chair, as seen at the Hotel Boca Chica in Acapulco.