- Location: Online
- Specialty: Prints, wallpaper and other accessories
- Price range: $$
- Website: famillesummerbelle.com/home.php
- Founded by: Simon Summerscales and Julie Marabelle
- Headquarters: London
As they say on the About Us page of their site, "Famille Summerbelle is perfectly split between France and the UK." This statement is both fact – Julie is French and Simon is English – and also an apt description of the couple's style.
With her background in fine art and set design, Julie is the creative force behind Famille Summerbelle, while Simon, with a background in advertising, runs the business side. And just as their daughter, Ophelia, was the inspiration for launching the brand, new designs are influenced by her as well. The paper cut collection, for example, was Julie's way of creating art that would also teach.
• Alphabet "Where's M?" A perfect prints for a child's room, each letter has a matching image in the box. Except M - it's hiding.
• Morning in Manhattan Wallpaper Printed in the UK with hand mixed non-toxic water based ink on 100% renewably sourced FSC certified paper. $72
• Boom le Clown Mug Fine Bone China, made with love in The Potteries (United Kingdom). $19.20
• New York Black Paper Cut A paper cut map of New York – also available for Paris, London and San Francisco. $192
• Children Farandole Ribbon Tape Adhesive tap for gifts and DIY projects, made in the UK. $11.20
(Images: Famille Summerbelle)