- Location: multiple locations and online
- Website: hayshop.dk
- Founded: 2002
- Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sister stores: Norwegian online shop: http://hayshop.no/
Danish housewares brand Hay was one of my favorite booths at Maison & Objet. Everything — from the new textile collection (rugs and bedding) from Scholten & Baijings, their colorful new tablecloth by Margrethe Odgaard to their vast collection of tables, upholstery and shelving — made me happy.
HAY MUST SEES:
• Fold/Unfold Tablecloth — the colorful dip dye effect is actually a sophisticated digital print
• Colour Block bedding from Scholten & Baijings
• Cano shelving
• All the fun carpets from Scholten & Baijings
Hay has started to show up at U.S. retailers — their popular Pinocchio rug is available at Antrhopologie, their Plus 9 throws are currently at DWR and a few pieces of the furniture collection are available at The Future Perfect: Mag Sofa & Loop Table Stand.
MORE INFO: Hay
Images: Aaron Able