Are you a fan of Danish furniture design? Do you live on the West Coast? Then get yourself to Klassik Living, one of the largest importers of Danish designs on the West Coast. And if you don't live out West, take a gander at the goods online for inspiration.
Danish furniture is known for its smooth wooden surfaces and simple, curved lines, making for classic pieces that endure for generations. The folks at Klassik Living have the hook-up for vintage Danish furniture and accessories direct from Denmark. They even have a flickr page dedicated to the pieces that are about to make their way from Denmark to San Francisco. And once those pieces arrive they'll be cleaned up and restored before being offered for sale. Klassik Living also features contemporary and vintage lighting, design services, custom upholstery and restoration services.
• Striped Black Lowback Sofa with Teak Paws and Legs, $3500
• Caned-Back Mahogany Desk Chair in Burnt Orange Wool, $650
• Optimist and Pessimist by Hans Bølling, $79 each
• Tall Teak Credenza w/Drop-front Bar, $650
• Cado Wall System, $325
• Monkey by Kay Bojesen, $199
• Vintage Side Table, $495
• Teak-framed Highback Lounge Chair w/Wool Tartan Fabric, $1195
• Dog by Kay Bojesen, $139
• CH24 Wishbone Chair, $800
(Images: Klassik Living)