- Location: Online
- Specialty: Flash sale site featuring American made products
- Price range: $-$$
- Website: madecollection.com
- Founded by: John Kieselhorst, Dave Schiff and Scott Prindle
- Headquarters: Boulder, CO
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Made Collection is a new flash sale site that only sells American–made premium goods. Founded earlier this year by three former advertising executives, the site is currated by Edie Ure, a former designer for Ralph Lauren and Anthropologie.
The wares sold by Made Collection are design driven and include home goods, as well as clothing, accessories and outdoor gear. Each product page includes information about the manufacturer and the materials they use, where it is made, and how many workers you support by purchasing each product.
(Images: Made Collection)
Around the Web
- A Label That Has Regained Its Luster[NY Times]
- Made Collection Debuts Flash-Sale Site for Premium U.S.-Made Products [ecouterre.com]
- Made Collection Curates Curiosities[http://blog.stylesight.com/accessories/made-collection-curates-curiosities]