Shelby Township, Michigan & Online
Storage and organization tools
($) Budget - ($$) Mid-Range
Rochester Hills, Michigan
As we inch closer to winter, this is a good time to make an effort to get our homes organized before we burrow in for the cold months. So it's perfect timing that we learned about Organize-It, a great resource for organizational and storage tools for the home. In addition to a 7,800 square foot store in the suburbs of Detroit, Organize-It has an extensive collection available to online shoppers. They call themselves "your storage and organization resource" and they're not lying! With every room in the house covered - from kitchens to offices to storage rooms - Organize-It can help even the most hoard-inclined among us get organized.
• Wood Flip Hook Cubby Organizer – This would be a great piece for a small apartment. Hang it by the front door to collect the day's essentials - jacket, phone, mail, etc. $29.99
• Net Storage Basket Baskets are an easy way to corral small items and keep clutter to a minimum. $29.99
• Matte Nickel Pull Down Closet Rod Perfect for those of us are more vertically challenged, as well as for making the most of a tall closet space. $74.99
• Wall Mount Ironing Center This small ironing board stows away in its own housing, eliminating the need for extra storage space and making it convenient for quick ironing jobs. $159.99
• Extra-Wide Wardrobe Most temporary clothes storage options are rather unsightly. This option is handsome enough to be used everyday - although we see it as a perfect way to store off season clothes in a storage unit or basement. $45.99
For more about Organize-It, visit their store page over at Marketplace.