- Location: Austin, Texas and online
- Website: spartan-shop.com
- Founded by: Currie Person
- Headquarters: Austin, Texas
- Sister stores: Bows and Arrows
Located in Austin, Texas, Spartan is a modern boutique with a well curated webshop. Owner Currie Person has an eye for useful, beautiful objects — raw wood clocks, glass carafes, brass and steel barber's scissors. These are the kinds of things you buy once and never have to buy again.
Prices range from affordable glasses and dishes under $10 to designer clocks and lamps in the low hundreds. In addition to home decor, there's a good selection of contemporary artisan-made jewelry and bags. Spartan also has a sister store — Bows and Arrows — that focuses on modern fashion for men and women.
Any first-hand reviews of Spartan? Let us know in the comments below.
• Tea Mug with Infuser, $20
• Moroccan Drinking Glass, $7
• Copper LED Desk Lamp, $220
• Raw Clock by Stanley Ruiz, $230
• Wood Block Lamp, $200
• Alyson Fox Tug Bowl, $21
• Goodship Roll Up Tote Bag, $29
• French Press, $34
• Brass and Steel Barber's Scissors, $8 - $12
• Wooden Wine Key, $14