- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands and online
- Specialty: Amsterdam based temporary gallery and shop, representing talented and emerging artists.
- Price range: $$
- Website: storewithoutahome.yokaboo.com
Store Without a Home is an Amsterdam based shop and gallery offering products by emerging artists and designers. From the quirky Cottage Town houses (shown above) to leather lampshades, Shop Without a Home offers items you won't see elsewhere.
These are some of the quirky items you'll find at Store Without a Home:
• Bold Chair — Steel base, polyurethan foam filling and removable textile cover. €390
• Cottage Town "Rosie" — Change your potted plant into a mini village with Cottage Town, and ordinary plants will be turned into huge trees or fields. €9.75
• Box Coffee Table — Lacquered aluminum folded to look like a cardboard box. €300
• Campfire — Gather around this ceramic tea light, designed to look like a campfire. €31.95
• Amateur Masters Chair — Each chair, handmade at the Jerszy Seymour Design Workshop in Berlin, is made of polycarbonate wax on wooden legs. €399
• PostCarden "Botanical" — A pop up postcard that contains a botanical planthouse. Open card, water and watch it grow. €9.95
• Leather Lampshade — Stitched lambskin leather lampshade using left-over materials. €350
• Wall Sticker Home Tree — Vinyl foil wall sticker creates the look of a real tree in your home. €89.95
Don't worry, you don't have to trek all the way to Amsterdam to shop the items at Store Without a Home — they also have a webshop, with reasonable shipping costs worldwide.
(Images: Store Without a Name)