Textile Arts is an impressive online resource for popular Marimekko printed fabrics in the US, and they've just made available the Fall 2009 line of new and re-released designs. Although Marimekko has been around for almost 60 years, the Finnish design firm continues to produce vibrantly-colored patterns that have a nostalgic vibe but are decidedly modern, nonetheless. They make fabrics of different grades for bedding, upholstery, and bath, in addition to clothing and bags directly from their designs.
Textile Arts also offers kits which allow you to easily create wall hangings with their fabrics.
• New Marimekko Patterns: Spring/Summer 2009
• Get To Know The Designers Behind Marimekko
• Marimekko Slipcovers for Ikea Furniture Via Bemz
• Marimekko... by Color!
• Marimekko Collaborates with H&M
• Marimekko's Sauna System by Aarno Ruusuvuori
• Marimekko Unveils Wallpaper Collection At Last