- Location: Online
- Specialty: Handcrafted fine table linens
- Price range: $$$
- Website: thelinennapkin.com
- Founded: 2012
- Founded by: David Alewine
- Headquarters: Seattle, Washington
Growing up in Indiana, David always had an appreciation for design and craftsmanship. Over the years, as he has traveled the world, David found himself gravitating toward the makers, those folks who put their efforts into creating tangible objects. As he became an avid entertainer, David noted that most table linens are thrown together with little care for quality and construction. The Linen Napkin is David's effort to bring a little more quality to the tabletop.
With holiday entertaining upon us, this is a great time to discover an e-tailer like The Linen Napkin. David's high quality handcrafted napkins would dress up any dinner or cocktail table ... and they'd also make great gifts.
The offerings on the site are broken down into categories: shop by fabric (linen or cotton) or by pattern or lack thereof. In addition to dinner napkins, The Linen Napkin offers cocktail napkins and placemats and coasters.
• Floral Pop Linen Dinner Napkins $48 for a set of 4
• Polka Dot Noir Cocktail Napkins $20 for a set of 4
• Rustic Toile Dinner Napkins $48 for a set of 4
• Chocolate Crocodile Placemat $80 for a set of 4
• Designer and craftsman David Alewine
(Images: The Linen Napkin)