With holiday entertaining upon us, this is a great time to discover an e-tailer like The Linen Napkin. David's high quality handcrafted napkins would dress up any dinner or cocktail table ... and they'd also make great gifts.
The offerings on the site are broken down into categories: shop by fabric (linen or cotton) or by pattern or lack thereof. In addition to dinner napkins, The Linen Napkin offers cocktail napkins and placemats and coasters.
• Floral Pop Linen Dinner Napkins $48 for a set of 4
• Polka Dot Noir Cocktail Napkins $20 for a set of 4
• Rustic Toile Dinner Napkins $48 for a set of 4
• Chocolate Crocodile Placemat $80 for a set of 4
• Designer and craftsman David Alewine
(Images: The Linen Napkin)
- Founded: 2012
- Founded by: David Alewine
- Headquarters: Seattle, Washington
All of the table linens at The Linen Napkin are made from the finest fabrics from around the world, sewn with the best threads, and hand tailored by me in Seattle, Washington. They are designed to stand alone and also to be collected over time, to be mixed and matched allowing your inner artist’s imagination to run free.