The shop, much like the museum, is also small but well curated. They carry a good library of design and photography books, as well as tabletop items, accessories for the home, and the typical museum shop "lifestyle accessories" like scarves and jewelry. One thing that sets the shop apart is its collaboration with Soho-based Kiosk. Kiosk owner Alisa Grifo travels around the world and brings back everyday beautiful objects from places like Portugal and Indonesia, some of which go to the Cooper-Hewitt's store.
The museum also maintains an e-commerce site, and they ship nationally. For more information about shipping costs and store hours, click here.
- Colored Masking Tape, $16
- Il Conico Tea Kettle, $260
- Jetlag Travel Alarm Clock, $40
- Why Design Now? Exhibition Book, $40
- Red Sugar Bowl, $24
- Dustpan and Broom, $52
- Max 365 Perpetual Wall Calendar, $65
- Swiss Spice Salt and Pepper Set, $20
- Eames House Bird, $210
- Gold Tobias Wong On/Off Switch, $250