Of course, we all know that houseplants have many benefits. From purifying the air to just sprucing up a space, houseplants are great. But they also have a bad rap for being difficult to care for. Eliza intentionally chooses plants that are low maintenance. She couples these plants with modern pots, some in kicky colors.
• Jean Gerard Assorted succulents in handmade geometric stoneware from artist Eric Bonnin. $148
• Eley Assorted Haworthia in white or black stonware; measures just 2.5"w x 5"h. $48
• Blue Collection Trio of succulents in handpainted terra cotta. $48
• Color Theory Collection Assorted succulents in hand painted terra cotta. $48
• A. Blanc Pencil plants in Italian terra cotta pot. $42
(Images: The Sill)
- Founded by: Eliza Blank
- Headquarters: New York
The Sill is completely changing the way New Yorkers think about, shop for, and live with indoor plants. As the Founder and Creative Director, I have been blown away by the customer response to the business. With products starting at just $32, The Sill's online storefront offers easy care plants, hand potted and delivered to your door. The company launched online only 6 months ago and has already flourished. The Sill will also be testing the concept in retail this holiday season with a pop-up shop at 123 Ludlow Street in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, November 26-December 21.