• Cushy Sleeper Sofa from PB Teen $899
Although described as a sofa, this sleeper measures only 47" wide - just small enough to be considered a chair.
• Tia Convertible Leatherette Daybed from AllModern $507.99
This modern chair, reminiscent of the Twilight Sleeper Sofa from DWR, unfolds to create a bed.
• Abbyson Living Cosmo Convertible Chair from BJs $579.99
This simple gray chair includes a click-clack mechanism, allowing the back to be adjusted to multiple angles and also to lay flat to create a bed.
• Castro Convertible Ottoman $699
By day it's a simple unassuming ottoman, perfect for propping up your feet and watching TV. By night, it unfolds to create a bed, a welcoming respite for a last minute guest.
• Futon Chaise Lounge from FutonCreations $549
This futon looks stylish as a chair and, folded flat, creates a dashing little bed.
• Hippo Convertible Chair from FutonCreations $399
Slouchy and overstuffed, this chair would bring a casual comfort to a small space – whether as a chair or, when unfolded, as a bed.
• PS LOVAS from Ikea $209
With casters for ease of use and a low price tag for bargain shopping, this offering from Ikea is sure to be a favorite. Make it your own by creating a DIY slip cover for the mattress.
• Sleepy Twin Sleeper Chair from JCPenney $600
Of all the sleeper chairs we've seen, this model is the most unassuming. It has also gotten rave reviews, both on the Penney's website and here on Apartment Therapy.
(Images: As credited above.)