Platform beds: sleek places to sleep that don't take up a lot of space, have an airy, simple sort of feel to them and don't require you to have a box spring! They also have an unexpected benefit to their simplicity: they're usually quite affordable.Just because a platform bed is affordable and simple doesn't mean it can't be stylish or attention-grabbing. We searched for ten good-looking beds that won't break your budget but that also look great. And a bonus? Some of these even offer storage! Great for tiny spaces.
1) Room & Board Platform Queen Bed $899
2) West Elm Chunky Wood Bed Frame $211 - $339
3) CB2's Andes White Bed $749
4) CB2's Endless Loop Orange Bed $399
5) CB2 Shelf Bed $699 - $799
6) CB2 Plush Bed starts at $899
7) IKEA MANDAL $349
8) DWR Min Bed starts at $510
9) Simple Full-size Espresso Platform Bed $179.99
10) Fenton Modern Dark Brown Queen Platform Bed $799.99
Have you found a sleek platform bed somewhere that's really affordable and deserves to be on the list? Give it a mention in the comments. And if you have any experience with the above beds, please share your opinions!
(Images: As credited above)