It's rarely discussed, but it happens everyday in bathrooms all over the world. Magazines seem to mysteriously find their way into the loo. My husband's car magazines, my fashion and design mags — they all have a place in the bathroom. And, that place is usually the floor, the countertop, a random drawer, or on the toilet tank. I'm determined to clean up that clutter by crafting a DIY magazine storage idea for the master bath, so I've scoured the web to found a few really great, affordable options.
1. Strike a very minimalist vibe with this DIY rope magazine hanger (image above). Visit My Dubio for this understated project's tutorial.
2. Make sure your magazine organization fits your bathroom's aesthetic. This vintage drawer magazine storage idea from Itsy Bits and Pieces would be right at home in a shabby/chic abode.
3. Tuck magazines away in this sturdy, leather and canvas pockets. Sort magazines by subject (Decor up high, cars down low?) or by family member with this DIY project from The Merrythought .
4. Camouflage magazine holders in the bathroom with a little paint job. These wooden wall bins get an incognito makeover, which is featured on Domino.
5. Replicate a Roman shade look for a tailored magazine hanger. You're a few folds of canvas away from this hanging, canvas magazine holder, which was featured on Design Sponge.
More ideas on how to store magazines throughout the house: