From office supply stores to smaller eco-friendly retailers, there are tons of options on the web for keeping your schoolwork green all year round. Head back to class with with an environmentally-friendly mindset by checking out these great resources in our Marketplace.
Pencils and Stationary
- Ecojot: This Ontario-based, eco-friendly stationary brand specializes in products with 100% recycled post-consumer paper content. Pictured here, Owl blue jumbo journal from their beautiful Flauna Collection. $17
- SUKIE: Pulling inspiration from traveling, nature and all things vintage, this Brighton-based company has been producing wonderful stationary and textiles since 2000. With their mission to create simple and functional stationary using unique concepts, SUKIE offers these Rescued Paper Note Books made out of discarded paper. Available at Not On The High Street, prices vary.
- TreeSmart : A great source for superior quality, recycled goods, TreeSmart offers lots of eco-friendly supplies for back-to-school. Shown here: Recycled Newspaper Pencils, $8 for pack of 24.
- Green Earth Office Supply : This environmentally minded office supply company is a great source for green necessities for work and study. Pictured here: Recycled Jean Pencils, $31.50, pack of 6.
- Rebinder: This zero waste office supply manufacturer offers this all-in-one Green School Supply Kit and has everyting you need from a 3 ring binder to recycled notebooks. $39.99
- Ecocentric Bags: With their huge selection of bags, both environmentally conscience and stylish, Ecocentric Bags is a great resource for finding backpacks of all styles. Shown here: Ecolution Organic Hemp College Backpack, $84.28
- eBags: With all kinds of gear for the green-minded, eBags is a perfect go-to for finding a good bag. This ecogear Panda Eco-Pack Backpack is available for $19.99, made of organic cotton canvas and comes in three different color styles.
- Simple: This company, known for their long standing line of sustainable shoes also carries a small, but stylish bag selection. Shown here: Blottoe Bag, $75
- Black+Blum: The newest in their line of lunchboxes, Black+Blum’s Lunch Pots are built with a smart, watertight locking seal, so you can separate foods you don’t want to mix until you are ready to eat. This product is also microwave safe and BPA free. $22.
- The Ultimate Green Store: The ultimate web-based destination for eco-conscious shoppers, The Ultimate Green Store is filled with all kinds of environmentally friendly products for families and pets. Their selection of reusable lunchboxes are a great way to reduce the amount of waste created from packing daily lunches. $40.99
- Sustainable Supply: Amidst this website’s selection of wholesale plumbing fixtures and sustainable bathroom supplies, we came across this handy dandy eco-friendly lunchbox by Oots. Practical and adorable, this compact little carry-all features fully customizable internal compartments and an elastic strab, convenient for a water bottle. $31.25