The tabletop is an easy way to make a bright and bold statement in a room, especially if you are a fan of modern and contemporary styles. From tablecloths to runners, check out these sources in our Marketplace for finding cool tabletop textiles.
- Marimekko: If you are lucky enough to live near one of their U.S. locations, you can actually pull signature Marimekko fabrics off the shelves and have goods custom sewn on-premises. If not, a nice selection of home decor, including tablecloths and other kitchen textiles are available for purchase online.
- LinenMe: This UK designer is linen obsessed—offering towels, napkins and tablecloths in styles ranging from traditional to contemporary.
- Jonathan Adler: Like all of his mod home furnishings, Jonathan Adler’s selection of tabletop linens are bright and playful.
- Anthropologie: With their selection of tabletop items, Anthropologie brings their signature feminine whimsy to this line of bright and bold floral tablecloths.
- Fjorn Scandinavian: Based out of San Jose, CA, this online store carries a charming selection Scandinavian decor that includes textiles for the kitchen and table.
- DwellStudio: When looking for the best in contemporary textile design, look no further than DwellStudio. Founder Christiane Lemieux is always pushing out winning designs, and their lovely patterns can even be purchased as fabric by the yard.
- Velocity Art & Design: Carrying big names like Design Public, Dwell Studio and Simrin, this online design superstore carries a wide selection of modern textiles for the tabletop.