- Location: New York, NY
- Website: jonathanadler.com
We believe that your home should make you happy. Thus begins Jonathan Adler's Manifesto. Maxwell first met Mr. Adler at a friend's wedding years ago, and says he was memorably charming AND restless. Well, apparently all that energy was well-channeled, as Jonathan Adler now has nine of his own flagship stores filled to the brim with lamps, pillows, accessories and furniture...
What does he do best? It's hard to say. We're big fans of his lighting. His table and floor lamps have splendid organic shapes and excellent colors, and they can fit into almost any room. Of course, his pillows and rugs are also certainly a highlight.
Adler's furniture favors vampy, retro 70's and definitely has a strong flavor that may not be suited to everyone's taste. However, everyone should have at least one Adler in their home, and there's a wealth to choose from: pottery, pillows, tabletop, bedding and throws, lighting, furniture, wall decor and art, and rugs. He also offers full-scale interior design services.
And check out other Jonathan Adler posts on AT here!
*For other store locations in New York, click here.
(Edited from this post originally published 4.15.04)
- Modern Tissue Holders
- Toddler-Size Soft Seating
- Nifty Napkin Rings Roundup
- Sleek Modern Menorahs
- Valentine's Day Gifts for Your Sweetheart's Home
- Risa & Nick's Modern Architectural Rehab House Tour
- Flexible Bedroom Staple: Daybeds
- Trend Spotting: Flame Stitch
- 10 Sources for a Happy Modern Style
- Jonathan Adler
- Jonathan Adler: Vivacious & Funky Boy
- Store: Jonathan Adler Los Angeles
- Best Floor Poufs: Etsy, Jonathan Adler, Donna Wilson & 7 More Maxwell's Daily Find 03.26.15