- Location: Colonia Condesa, Distrito Federal, Mexico and online
Colorful, versatile, mid-century designed chairs
Price Range: ($$) Mid-Range
- Website: ochoworkshop.com
- Founded by: Carlos Ocho
- Headquarters: Mexico City, Mexico
Perfect for indoor or outdoor use, the Acapulco chair is made of powder coated iron and vinyl cord. Its color options are numerous and range from single-color styles, to dual-color, tri-color, metallic, and transparent versions. There's even a newly released leather style (for indoor use only) and a just-added line of smaller scaled chairs for kids. Used separately, or in a group, the strong, graphic quality of the Acapulco Chair will add a punch of pizzazz to any place.
Prices start at approximately $400, and orders can be shipped to any city in the world. Call or email OCHO directly to purchase.
Around the Web
- Ocho’s Leather Acapulco Chair[2modern blog]
- Mexican Designer Carlos Ocho presents The Acapulco Chair [Morfae]
- Leather Acapulco Chair[Design Milk]
- Acapulco Chair[manureyes.design ]