• Wood Flip Hook Cubby Organizer – This would be a great piece for a small apartment. Hang it by the front door to collect the day's essentials - jacket, phone, mail, etc. $29.99
• Net Storage Basket Baskets are an easy way to corral small items and keep clutter to a minimum. $29.99
• Matte Nickel Pull Down Closet Rod Perfect for those of us are more vertically challenged, as well as for making the most of a tall closet space. $74.99
• Wall Mount Ironing Center This small ironing board stows away in its own housing, eliminating the need for extra storage space and making it convenient for quick ironing jobs. $159.99
• Extra-Wide Wardrobe Most temporary clothes storage options are rather unsightly. This option is handsome enough to be used everyday - although we see it as a perfect way to store off season clothes in a storage unit or basement. $45.99
For more about Organize-It, visit their store page over at Marketplace.
- Founded: 1997
- Headquarters: Rochester Hills, Michigan