Even though my own style is a mix of modern and traditional, I still enjoy and appreciate the more old fashioned styles. The Victorian Trading Co. has me imagining life in a Charles Dickens novel.This time of year especially has me fantasizing about running away for a weekend to a cozy B&B, thumbing through old books and roasting chestnuts by the fireplace while listening to actual records!
Should this be your style (or you plan on outfitting a B&B), The Victorian Trading Co. is a one stop shopping catalog with everything from lace tablecloths to kitchen stoves. They also have a pretty impressive selection of seasonal decor and period costumes.
• Gramaphone Entertainment Center - $995
• Tuscan Potbelly Stove - $495
• Hearthside Chestnut Roaster - $49
• Rue de Renoir Velvet Bed - $1,295
• Bordeaux Wine Easel - $299
• Victorian Stoveworks - $6,270
• 19th Century Ceiling Fan - $1,795
• Londons Calling Telephone Booth - $1,995
• Wooden Wall Telephone - $169