The store helps complete the Williams-Sonoma brand and offers, upholstered furniture, casegoods, rugs, lighting, bed linens, table linens, tabletop and decorative items, etc. that all can be classified as classic and updated traditional. Williams-Sonoma Home takes great pride in its custom upholstery and offers a wide assortment of furniture frames and upholstery that is "delivered in 45 days or less."
Overall we were impressed with the quality of the pieces. Though the price point is higher than the other brands in the Williams-Sonoma family (Pottery Barn, West Elm), this is reflected in the quality which we think rivals that of super high-end home furnishing brands like Ralph Lauren.
The store is an excellent addition to the offerings in Manhattan and allow New York customers to finally see the quality of the merchandise in person. Though this store is very small, the customer is exposed to the range of the Williams-Sonoma Home line and their complimentary design services.
- Founded: 1956
- Founded by: Charles Williams
- Headquarters: San Francisco
- Sister stores: Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, PB Teen, PB Kids, West Elm
Expanding on the style and quality represented by the Williams-Sonoma family of brands, Williams-Sonoma Home offers home furnishing of casual elegance and exceptional craftsmanship. From custom-upholstered sofas and chairs to occasional tables and linens for bed and bath, Williams-Sonoma Home brings classic design to the comforts of home.
- Cold Weather Bedding Essentials
- Leather Sofas We All Can Love
- Red & White Bedding to Brighten Your BedroomRoundup
- Furniture Focus Shopping List: Traditional Furniture Finds
- 10 Great Housewarming Gifts for: Empty Nesters
- Williams-Sonoma Home
- Williams Sonoma Home