We recently featured twenty stylish living spaces that make room for the little ones, but what about the kids' rooms? Seeing as a baby isn't yet able to appreciate their nursery's decor, should the space be decorated for the adults in the house to enjoy? Here are ten sophisticated nurseries where the parents have done just that.
1. Beacon Hill Nursery via Elements of Style
2. Daphne's Glamorous Nursery via Apartment Therapy
3. A Baby Bachelor Pad with a Bit of Blue via Apartment Therapy
4. Saf's Pint-Size Personal History via Apartment Therapy
5. New York Apartment Tour via A Cup of Jo
6. Sloane's Nursery: Urban Grace Interiors
7. Georgia's Sweet & Sophisticated Nursery via Apartment Therapy
8. Just Add Baby: A Walk Through
9. Brigsby's Carnival via Apartment Therapy
10. Julian's Nursery: Le Sueur Interiors
So what's your personal take? Should nurseries be decorated for the grown ups, the baby, or somewhere in between?
(Images: as linked above)