I thought that moving to the South would mean goodbye to snow, but sadly this winter, the weather still has me reaching for my electric blanket. Thankfully the blanket that served me well back in NYC is also working well here in Atlanta. Need your own electric blanket this winter? Take a look at these options...
Sunbeam Royal Dreams Electric Blanket Quilted Fleece, Queen: $129.99
- Sunbeam Royal Dreams Electric Blanket Quilted Fleece, Queen: $129.99
- Sunbeam RoyalMink Blanket, Queen: $128.33
- Biddeford Micromink & Sherpa Electric Blanket, Queen: $119.99
- Biddeford Blankets Comfort Knit Electric Heated Throw Blanket: $42.99
- Biddeford Plush Heated Electric Blanket, Queen: $79.99
- Beautyrest Micro Fleece Heated Blanket, Queen: $112.19
- Soft Heat Plush Triple Rib Electric Blanket, Full: $139.99
- Biddeford Heated Knit Microplush Blanket, King: $110.26
- Biddeford Heated Blanket with Analog Controller, King: $84.95
- Sunbeam Royal Elegance Microplush Throw: $69.95
Prefer to go the heated mattress pad route? Take a look at these picks from our archives.
While my electric blanket routine is to turn it on before hopping into bed and then shut it off, I do know of others who swear by curling up with one on the couch on cold days. Do you use an electric blanket? Have you found the perfect go-to model?
(Image credits: Eleanor Busing; Amazon; Sunbeam via Amazon; Kohl's; Biddeford via Amazon; Kohl's; Sears; Kohl's; Biddeford; Biddeford via Amazon; Sunbeam via Amazon)