Living rooms do a lot. They're spaces to chill alone, hang with friends, work on your laptop, binge-watch TV, read, write, meditate, practice your yoga, nap, and, you know, live. They should adapt to your life, even if your life happens in a 400-square-foot apartment. For those of us who need our furniture to pack the most possible function into the smallest possible footprint, Target's new brand Project 62® does it with beauty and aplomb.
Make Your Space Work Harder
When you're working with a room that serves more than one function, multifunctional pieces will become your heroes. Small, moveable tables can double as drink stands and laptop rests. Armless upholstery can be easily rearranged and configured to fit different floor plans. Light, airy pieces take up less physical and visual space. We set up this multi-purpose space using Project 62, a beautiful new line that applies modernist design to the small spaces of today.
Shop The Room
- Beckstand Apartment Sofa Gray: Your sectional problems, solved. Rather than configuring a stationary sectional that's difficult to rearrange, Target's brilliant designers created this modular system, so you can combine a sofa and an ottoman, arrange two sofas facing one another, create a corner arrangement, or use the sofa solo. Your options are endless.
- Winnetka Slipper Chair Blush: A chair with no arms can slip in anywhere. Plus, the beautiful blush fabric is our favorite new neutral.
- Lemoor Extra Long Bench with Storage Blue: The top pops off this plush, upholstered bench to reveal storage for blankets, books, pillows, or your laptop.
- Whitney Hex Tables: In a set of three, these can be grouped to form a coffee table or scattered and used as side tables.
- Marble-Topped Accent Table: Two of our favorite materials come together in this side table, striking just the right balance between subtlety and shine.
- Delavan Tripod Floor Lamp: It's literally the lightest. Airy acrylic legs and brass details make this lamp feel like it's floating.
- 5'X7' Tufted Charcoal Heather: Style meets softness in a durable plush weave. A large-scale pattern like this can totally transform a room.
- Patterned Throw Pillows (18"): Refresh your room's palette, play with pattern and make your seating more comfortable, all with a few inexpensive pillows.
- Mid-Century Metal Wall Decor Gold: If you've been dreaming of scoring a vintage 1960s wall sculpture at a yard sale, and it still hasn't happened, this is for you.
- Decorative Wall Art Set: Score some desert vibes for a lot less than a trip to Palm Springs.
Project 62: Modern Pieces Made for Everyday Living
1962 WAS A BIG YEAR. Modernist design hit its peak and moved into homes across the country. And in Minnesota, Target was born—with the revolutionary idea to celebrate design for all. Project 62 embodies this legacy with a collection of modern pieces new and only at Target.
This post is sponsored by Target.
Thank you for supporting the brands that make Apartment Therapy possible.