12 Completely Luxe Things You Need (Ok, Will Want) in Your Next Home
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
“Need” is, of course, a relative term. But take a quick look at these over-the-top-glam details and tell me you don’t at least want one of these in your life.
1. (above) This sunken soaking tub in a summer house by BLOCK722 is to die for. View not included.
2. This completely necessary built-in ice bucket for Champagne.
3. This gorgeous double shower (because who has time to wait in the mornings?)
4. And while we’re looking at shiny things, this insane kitchen island in polished brass.
5. This hanging chair, completely essential for reading…
Zen Architects via Domino
6. Or if you prefer to stretch out with a good book, this extended window seat situation.
7. A show-stopping live-edge wood headboard.
8. These custom curved velvet sofas, perfect for conversation. Sectionals who?
9. This beautifully considered custom terrazzo floor. You wouldn’t need any art on the walls with this underneath your feet, so in a way, it’d be economical, right?
10. This secret hidden room. Because who doesn’t want a secret room?
11. This gigantic chunk of marble masquerading as a bathtub.
12. This home for all your books. (Please also consider that floor for a luxe baker’s dozen!)