5 Low Cost Big Impact DIY Branch Centerpieces
With fall in full swing, we have officially reached the point where some of our trees have lost all of their leaves. As beautiful as changing leaves are, there is something magical about bare branches. So, this season as I look for ways to bring nature to the table while celebrating with family and friends, I’m looking to all things branch.
• Twisty branches are dramatic in their own right, but if all natural isn’t your thing, adding some modern color with spray paint is an easy way to elevate the mood of a table without breaking the bank. The talented Angela Adams created this red centerpiece for Rachel Ray. She added a few sweet birds, but I think just the painted branch would be just as lovely.
• Real Simple used a mix of faux and natural blooms to create their festive centerpiece. For a how to, visit their website. And for tips on making your own easy tissue paper blossoms, check out our own how-to.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
• For a bit more glow, candles are a fail safe. Add in a suspended branch, and it’s magic! Just be sure that your branch is secure.
• It doesn’t get much easier than a pray painted branch in a glass vase, but in low light, it’s magic!
• At first I wasn’t sure what to think of this display, but now I’m digging its simple appeal. Group cut sticks of various widths in a host of cylindrical vases for a minimalist centerpiece.
Images: 1, 5: Tina Rupp for Rachel Ray, 2: Real Simple, 3: via Desire to Inspire, 4: West Elm