Don't let your feet hit a cold floor in the morning. If you have hardwood, concrete, or tile floors in the bedroom; you know what we're talking about. Here, we've shopped around for some bedside rug favorites.
We think the perfect bedside rug is soft, cushy and compact in size (we like them in a runner shape that leads along the side of the bed). What do you look for in a bedside rug? Here are some of our picks, which span from subdued to sunshine. We think all of them would feel great underfoot:
• 1 Quinn Felted Shag Rug in clay from Pottery Barn, $229
• 2 Flokati rug from IKEA, $30
• 3 Pliant Laurel Rug from Anthropologie comes in a small size and a long narrow runner, $78 - $248
• 4 Faux Sheepskin Rug at West Elm, $160, or $190 for the runner
• 5 Cirrus Rug in yellow from CB2, $20