This dresser had great bones and even some fun details, but was falling apart in a few places and had some missing drawers. Liana didn't tackle this DIY project for awhile after she found this piece, but when she did, her ideas (including a free element anyone could use) really transformed the entire look into a functioning piece that works for her just the way she needs it.
I love the idea of restoring furniture, this is my second attempt. I found this dresser in the garbage three years ago and I finally finished it after watching tons of videos on furniture restorations! Because I didn't need six drawers I decided to turn one side into a shelf for my son's books. I fitted the inside with paper (it was a free printable wrapping paper I found here); I think it looks more interesting like this!
Thank you Liana!
Re-edited from a post originally published 3.2.14-NT