Have you ever considered bringing your favorite natural scene into your own space to enjoy all year round? Wall murals and huge scale nature art can be a bit tricky, since there's a wide selection of options of varying quality. If you're inspired to create a beautiful indoor retreat, check out these examples of the look done right.
These examples include art, murals and tapestries — and some are even from hotels (so you can book now and see how you like living with it first).
1. This inspirational set comes from Australia's The Family Love Tree showcasing their beautiful home decor products.
2. Tone down the color but keep the nature with a black & white photo like these trees spotted in this gallery from Lonny Magazine.
3. Create a foggy, moody vibe with a similar wallpaper from Murals Wallpaper.
4. Can't afford an ocean view? No problem. Create one with this tapestry from Urban Outfitters.
5. Fall asleep among the trees in the Canadiana Room at The Gladstone Hotel, Toronto.
6. Add an artist's touch with a custom painted landscape, as spotted in this space designed by Wagner Design.
7. For the true winter lovers, bring some white beauty into your living space, spotted on House to Home.
8. Wake up to fresh blooms like this dramatic black & white wallpaper from Bloom Papers.
9. Crashing waves add some drama to this simple dining setting at The Ace Hotel, London.
10. Perhaps some more soothing beach waves are your thing, as seen in this dining room featured on Lonny Magazine.
11. A peaceful country scene to admire while dining at Farmshop in Marin. Designed by Commune.
12. If you're having a hard time committing to a whole wall, try some large scale nature art in the dining like this one from Eco Wallpaper.
13. Have sweet dreams sleeping under the clouds like this scene available from Pixers.
15. A black and white hint of palms in this bedroom featured on Minakani Lab.