It’s Time to Celebrate Your Decluttering Wins — Big or Small
We’ve reached the end of our Decluttering Cure journey and, whether you’ve been here since day one or jumped in on day six, you should be proud of all the things you accomplished!
You’ve worked hard these last two weeks, decluttering major clutter pain points and taking further actions to keep it mess-free.
Now, the final assignment we’ll take together is an easy and fun one: We’re going to celebrate our decluttering wins!
Day 14: Celebrate your decluttering wins.
With your home in its tidiest state, I want you to sit back and enjoy it. Admire all the things you’ve done that have shown your place some love and celebrate your home.
Now, if you are feeling like expanding this celebration, you definitely can. That could be as simple as aiming to have a friend over for lunch in a couple of weeks or hosting a gathering in a month at your place. This is optional, but so much fun.
It’s nice to share your proudest moments with loved ones.
Congratulations from all of us at Apartment Therapy! Thank you for joining us this year and we hope to see you again for our next cure program: the January Cure, coming in 2024!
More ways to participate in the Decluttering Cure:
- Sign up for email updates.
- Visit the 2023 Decluttering Cure page and catch up on assignments.
- Join the Apartment Therapy Cure Facebook group.
- Download the Decluttering Cure calendar.
- Check off that you’ve completed this task and track your overall Decluttering Cure progress here!
- See all the winners from our 2023 Organization Awards to get your home organized.
The Cure Program is a tradition here at Apartment Therapy — it happens every January, April, and September. Click here to learn more about the year-round program and when to sign up.