This Jersey City House Is “Eclectic with an Eye to Contemporary”
Can't-Miss House Tours Straight to Your Inbox
Keep up with our latest house tours each weekday with our House Tour of the Day newsletter
“Working with my clients Victoria and Jack on their home has been so much fun!” begins Anderson. “They are so open-minded and really love bold statements. Creative and bold interiors are our jam! So naturally we are a perfect fit.”
Anderson explains that the homeowners’ decor style is “eclectic with an eye to contemporary.” And she explains that some of the key elements she tried to highlight in the home were coziness and a lot of layering of art, contemporary furnishings, vintage elements, color, and patterns. More is more in this Jersey City Heights’ space.
“My clients were my inspiration,” Anderson writes. “As first-time homeowners they craved a bespoke and well-designed home. Victoria and Jack are attracted to many different styles being exotic, romantic, bohemian, mid-century modern. I felt inspired to create a big mix of exciting elements!”
PAINT & COLORS
- Public Spaces — Benjamin Moore “Vanilla Milkshake”
- Primary Bedroom — Benjamin Moore “Seapearl”
- Guest Bedroom — Benjamin Moore “Ionic Column”
- Vintage Art — Lambertville Flea Market
- Bucks County Dry Goods — Stewart Ross
- Window Treatments — Evelin’s Creations
- Sofa — Crate and Barrel
- Rug — Jaipur Living
- Jed Chairs — CB2
- Accent Table — Arteriors Home
- Entry Table — Arteriors Home
- Petal Chairs — West Elm
- Sideboard — Anthropologie
- Marble Coffee Table — Anthropologie
Thanks, Victoria and Antoinette!
This tour’s responses and photos were edited for length/size and clarity.
Share your style: House Tour & House Call Submission Form