Linen spray is one of life's little luxuries, but you don't have to have a luxurious budget to make your own. If you've got five minutes and a few simple ingredients, you've got linen spray!
What You Need
- 30 drops essential oil
- 1.5 cups Distilled water
- 3 oz. Vodka
- Spray bottle (I use a bunch of small spray bottles and keep them all around the house!)
1. Combine the vodka and distilled water in a jar.
2. Add 30 drops of any combination of essential oils.
3. Put the lid on the jar and shake to combine all liquids.
4. Using the funnel, pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
Edited from an original post by Sarah Coffey published on August 14, 2008
More great tips and tutorials: Cleaning Basics