Le Creuset Just Released a New Harry Potter-Themed Collection — and It’s as Amazing as You’d Expect
Le Creuset makes some of our favorite cookware and bakeware: Their stuff is built to last — and is incredibly beautiful. So, when we heard about Le Creuset’s newest Harry Potter collection, available at Williams Sonoma, we had a feeling we should expecto greatness. But guess what? It’s even better than great!
The collection includes 10 new products — each one unique and truly perfect for the Harry Potter fans in your life. And, with the holidays coming up, they’re incredibly gift-worthy. Here’s what’s included in the line.
- Le Creuset Harry Potter Magical Mug Set, $100 for four: Each mug in this collection has a metallic logo of a different wizarding world business — Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes, The Three Broomsticks, Ollivanders, and Gringotts. And at the bottom of each cup there’s a hidden message!
- Le Creuset Harry Potter Spellcasting Spatula Set, $75 for four: These spatulas are inspired by the wands of Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, and Dumbledore. They’re dark grey and safe to use on nonstick cookware.
- Le Creuset Harry Potter Dessert Plates, $80 for four: Holiday baking calls for dessert plates, right? Right! Each one of these plates represents a different Hogwarts house. The real question is the following: Are you a Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, or Ravenclaw?
- Le Creuset Harry Potter Hogwarts Potholder, $49.95: This potholder features the Hogwarts “H” and is ideal for those looking to subtly showcase their fandom.
- Le Creuset Deathly Hallows Spoon Rest, $35: This subtle-yet-functional design evokes the “the mysteries of the Resurrection Stone, Elder Wand, and Invisibility Cloak,” Williams Sonoma says.
- Le Creuset Harry Potter Round Dutch Oven Cerise, $400: This bright-red Dutch oven features Harry’s face and a gold lightning bolt knob that, of course, is an homage to Harry’s scar.
- Le Creuset Quidditch Round Dutch Oven Marseille, $300: With quidditch goal post embossing and a knob shaped like a golden snitch, the lid to this Dutch oven has all sorts of HP style.
- Le Creuset Hedwig Pie Bird, $25: Don’t know what a pie bird is? Head here! This one’s particularly adorable and modeled after Harry’s beloved snowy owl, Hedwig.
- Le Creuset Hogwarts Express Kettle, $115: This red-and-black kettle has a gold whistling spout and a gold knob that’s embossed with “9 3/4.” If you know, you know.
- Le Creuset Voldemort Baker, $140: There’s a lot going on with this baker. Here’s how Williams Sonoma explains it all: “Adorned with two powerful Dark Arts symbols and featuring a breathtaking matte black finish, this special-edition stoneware casserole pays tribute to ‘He Who Must Not Be Named.’ The dimensional handle is cast like the phoenix feather core wand carried by Lord Voldemort himself. Hidden and embossed inside the piece is the Dark Mark, the foreboding symbol associated with Death Eaters in the wizarding world.” Whoa.
What item from the collection are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments!
This post originally appeared on Kitchn. See it here: Le Creuset Just Launched a New Harry Potter-Themed Collection and It’s as Amazing as You’d Expect