This is an absolutely unique and comfy and beautiful and EXPENSIVE backpack I photographed at the NYNow Show two weeks ago. The folks from Peg & Awl, Margaux and Walter, are driven to make things out of reclaimed materials in Philadelphia, "from olde things, treasures found and recovered from misfortune and neglect, relics of the unusual, the confused and the macabre, cut and pulled and built into wearable curiosities, inscribable keepsakes and useable, longlasting treasures. We used to make them for ourselves and now we make them for everyone." See more below...
The Rogue comes in five colors of waxed canvas as well as with all of these features:
- Adjustable reclaimed leather shoulder and closure straps
- Leather from well-worn vintage gunslings
- Steel buckles and snaps
- 2 black steel snaps at the top to close the bag tighter
- 1 exterior pocket with vintage zipper
- 1 large interior pocket fits up to a 17″ laptop
- 2 optional side pockets with black steel snaps perfect for a water bottle or umbrella
I tried the Rogue on and was pleasantly surprised. While there are many cool packs out there that tout comfort and lifesaving ability while on the glacier, this one was super comfortable and will definitely save you between coffee house and office.