27 Creative Ways to Reuse Plastic Easter Eggs
What do you do with those treat vehicles, post-Easter? Transform the ubiquitous plastic eggs into geodes, jockeys, minions, monsters and so many other adorable creations and awesome critters. Here’s hoping the bunny brings me plenty!
6. Plastic Egg Strawberries by Parents
7. Little Monster Egg Crochet Pattern by one dog woof
8. Plastic Egg Fireflies by Apartment Therapy
9. Plastic Egg Snake by Sewing and Crafting with Sarah
10. Plastic Egg Teacups on Apartment Therapy
21. DIY Gold Eggs by Little Inspiration
22. Plastic Easter Egg Tealights on Apartment Therapy
23. Plastic Egg Bird Feeders by Dreamers Into Doers
24. Rice Krispie Treat Eggs by Ramblings From Utopia
25. Egg Monster Crochet Pattern, $2.49, ThoughtsKnotsStitch on Etsy
What do you do with all the plastic eggs, once the bunny has departed and the jelly beans have disappeared?