10 Projects & Products to Fill Awkward Appliance Gaps
If you’re really lucky, your independently-bought applainces fit perfectly into the already-built room you put them into, without an inch to spare. The rest of us, however, are left to deal with awkward spaces where the oven doesn’t quite fill the space between cabinets and the washer and dryer seem to float in the laundry room. In those spaces, you have no choice but to get creative.
Since every bit of potential storage is important, here are some projects and products that can help fill the gaps:
- Custom roll-out shelf with an extended counter top from Manhattan Nest.
- Young House Love‘s floor-to-ceiling stacked storage solution.
- A perfect fit stove-side cabinet sits between Lemon Lane‘s oven and refrigerator.
- A corner counter shelf, minus the cabinet underneath, from Door Sixteen.
- A cabinet and countertop extended to fill a laundry close in Suburban Homestead‘s home.