Before & After: Modernizing a Master Bath
This master bath had plenty of space but not a lot of function. Kendra set out to not only upgrade and maximize the utility of the space, but to create a calm and serene atmosphere.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
From Kendra: This master suite had taken on minor renovations before, but nothing that allowed it to shine and become a truly functional and relaxing oasis.
This space had an outdated standing shower, no access to the walk-in-closet and overall lack of functionally. The focus from the beginning of the project was to feel like you were on vacation in your very own master suite. At the end of the transformation, we can gladly say that this was accomplished.
– One window was removed
– An opening was added to gain access to the walk-in-closet
– New Sinks, Faucets, Quartz Countertop, Vanity.
– All new lighting and electrical (with the exception of the vanity light)
– New wall paint
– New walk-in shower with 3 shower heads
– New Tile backsplash, pebble shower flooring & wall tile.
You can see more on Kendra’s website!