I'm in the exciting and challenging process of searching for a new place to call home. One of the aspects I find the most exhausting is physically visiting each space and trying to imagine how my own furniture would work in the potential space. But thanks to my iPad and a few apps, I've been able to take some of the guesswork out of the process...
Assisting in the process of picking a new home, I've been using the following steps with each potential rental I've been checking out:
2. Create a digital version of the floor plan using a floor planning app, including rooms I can manipulate.
3. Integrate the same set of furniture into each plan/room for review.
Here are a few additional posts from our archives to help you plan your interior spaces with tech:
- The Best of Interior Design Inspiration Apps
- 15 iPhone Apps for Home Design
- Tablet Apps to Help You Decorate
(Images: Joelle Alcaidinho, all others as linked above)