You Can Send These Instant Gifts Without Knowing Someone’s Address
‘Tis the season for last-minute panic! From daunting work deadlines to hit before the new year to making sure you can send out all of your cards to last-minute gift shopping, there is most likely a lot on your plate. There’s gotta be an easier way to get things done, right?
There is! At least when it comes to buying presents for loved ones. And you don’t even need their home address. As it turns out, there are many instant gifts you can send everyone on your list. All you need usually is either a phone number or email address. You can schedule gifts to send on the exact date and time you want as well. Pretty convenient, huh?
Read on below to get some solid gift ideas that you can send to mom, dad, your BFF, your sister, your coworkers, and anyone else you want to show some extra love this holiday season.
Online shopping is one of the great joys of life. From the comfort of home, your e-gift card recipient can choose to have the perfect gift delivered to their door. That said, there are print-off options as well if they prefer to go shopping in person.
Some amazing stores that sell e-gift-cards include:
- IKEA — For all their furniture and decor needs. IKEA gift cards are great for someone who just bought their first home or is moving into their first apartment.
- Sugarwish — To satisfy their sweet tooth, Sugarwish delivers candy and other sweet treats.
- Ulta — For beauty, skin, hair, and bath essentials from brands such as The Ordinary, Revlon, Redken, and more.
- The Sill — The Sill sends monthly packages filled with houseplants. It’s perfect for the plant lover in your life. They have featured collections as well, including plants that are pet-friendly, easy-to-care for, and others.
- Doordash — For the friend who never wants to cook anything (hint to my friends: me).
- Wine.com — If you have a wine lover in your life but are unsure exactly what they consider to be a good wine, Wine.com offers gift cards at various price points so they can pick out the perfectly dry red.
- Bookshop.org — For book worms, Bookshop.org supports local bookstores, which is probably very important to them.
- Starbucks — Life happens, and caffeine helps everyone. When in doubt, Starbucks is always a safe bet.
You can send these gift cards via email or phone number. Be sure to confirm the delivery method with the store. Most will also let you know when the recipient has received or “opened” the gift.
Memberships & Subscriptions
Did you know you can gift your loved ones with a membership or subscription? If not, now ya do! Signing someone up for a membership or subscription is a great way to give a gift that keeps on giving. And there are plenty to choose from, from wine boxes to streaming services, so you’re bound to find something right up your loved one’s alley. Some ideas below:
- Winc — Winc has a quality selection of some of the best red, white, and bubbly wines out there. Gift your sister or whoever else loves a good class of cabernet sauvignon with a subscription to Winc. Winc offers one, two, and three month subscriptions options for gifting.
- Spotify Premium — Did your BFF feel left out not being able to post their Spotify Wrapped this year? Gifting them with a year-long Spotify Premium subscription ensures that doesn’t happen to them again in 2022.
- Audible — For the person in your life who prefers to listen to books over reading them. Perfect for someone with long commutes or who travels a lot!
- BarkBox — For the dog moms and dads out there.. BarkBox sends monthly packages filled with everything their dog might need and love including treats and toys.
- Therabox — For the wellness gurus on your list, Therabox provides its subscribers with monthly self-care packages right at their doorstep. The products are curated by therapists.
- Sips By — Spill some tea with your BFF and give them a Sips By subscription, a tea delivery service.
- Hulu — Hulu has great streaming options, including The Holiday, making it the perfect present.
- Blue Apron — Dinner’s on you for a few weeks. There are three different price points to gift, with $130 being the most popular to give. These gift cards can go towards the payment of a subscription.
- Disney+ — Give a year of Disney+ for less than $80.
- Jeni’s Ice Cream — Signing your loved one up for Jeni’s “Pint Club” ships them four pints of Jeni’s ice cream four times annually.