When it comes to real estate, Jared Leto is no Joker. The Suicide Squad star just sold his home in the Hollywood Hills for $2.05 million, $50,000 over the asking price.
The 4,021 square foot four bedroom, three and a half bath home was built in 1955. Leto purchased the property in March 2006 for $1.65 million. The floor plan shows that there is a master bedroom and two connected guest bedrooms on the first floor, along with the kitchen, dining room, and living room with a fireplace. The lower level has a second master bedroom with a spacious walk in closet, as well as a family room, a recording studio, storage space, and a second kitchen.
The property sits on a .29 acre, street to street lot with outdoor space that includes a courtyard, a fenced patio on top of a two car garage, and a concrete terrace with a swimming pool, spa, tropical landscaping, fire pit and built-in barbecue grill.
Leto isn't moving too far away, though; the actor and musician purchased an interesting property that's about five miles away in Laurel Canyon. Can you picture Jordan Catalano living in a place previously known as Lookout Mountain Laboratory, a former military film studio that was built in the 1940s? Leto bought it for $5 million in 2014, and at the time, it had twelve bathrooms (one with a turquoise bidet), a screening room with a tub, and a lagoon pool.
More celebrity homes
- Matthew Perry's $13.5M Hollywood Hills Home Is for Sale
- Golden Girl Rue McClanahan's Former Encino Home Is Listed for $5.5M
- Check Out Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher's New $10M Santa Barbara County Surf Shack
- Look Inside Bon Jovi's $17 Million NYC Duplex
- Harry Styles' Hollywood Home Is For Sale For $8.5 Million
- One of Johnny Depp's Many LA Penthouses Is for Sale for $2.5 Million