A Minimal 269-Square-Foot Spanish Studio Makes Living Small Look Easy (and Gorgeous)
Can't-Miss House Tours Straight to Your Inbox
Keep up with our latest house tours each weekday with our House Tour of the Day newsletter
Tell us a little (or a lot) about your home and the people who live there: My tiny studio is located in the old town of Marbella—a beautiful city in the south of Spain. It is decorated in Mediterranean style and has a lovely terrace with stunning views over the old town of Marbella and the sea.
Since space is the biggest issue in this flat, I have to be very organized and creative in terms of storage. I keep my seasonal clothes and shoes under the bed, don’t buy more products than I need, and only keep a minimal amount of utensils in the kitchen. This apartment has taught me a minimalist way of life.
What is your favorite room and why? It has only one room and I love everything about it—the wooden ceiling that reminds me of a chalet in the mountains, the rustic blue Mediterranean kitchen where I love to cook, the cute bathroom, and of course, my beautiful terrace.
Describe your home’s style in 5 words or less: Studio-attic in Mediterranean style
Any advice for creating a home you love? Little details make a big difference. I love to decorate my house with flowers, candles, and decorative pillows.
This submission’s responses were edited for length and clarity.
More great House Tour reads:
- Before & After: A Rental Apartment’s Dingy Kitchen Is Unrecognizable After a Modern Reno
- Before & After: This Kitchen’s Remodel Is Simple, Chic, and So Good
- An Interior Designing Couple’s Gorgeous Buenos Aires Home Will Take Your Breath Away
- A 500-Square-Foot NYC Home Is So Beautiful—And Filled with Mostly Secondhand Stuff
- Before & After: A 600-Square-Foot Studio Is an Example of Furnishing a Beautiful Home on a Small Budget