Thoughtful Design in Greenwood Heights, Brooklyn
For better or for worse, Brooklyn is booming with new construction. But instead of bland and cookie-cutter, this 6-unit building was designed with a style connoisseur in mind, boasting Italian finishes and thoughtfully selected materials, finishes and fixtures. This fourth-floor unit is the last one available in the building. Take a peek before it’s gone…
- 323 20th Street, Unit 4, Brooklyn, NY
- 2 bedroom | 2 bath | 1,064 square feet
- Located in the Greenwood Heights/South Park Slope neighborhood
- Property website
Things We Love About This Property Crush:
- Although it’s only a 5 story building (a common walk-up scenario in NYC), there is a private elevator landing for each upper unit.
- The unit includes two private terraces for a total of 127 square feet of outdoor space. One is off the living room/kitchen and the other off the master bedroom. The terraces have European-style panels to maximize both privacy and light/air flow.
- We’re envious of the walk-in closets in each bedroom.
- The kitchen, which doubles as a dining room, is small but well-appointed with Bertazzoni appliances, a Liebherr refrigerator, white lacquer upper cabinets, and grey oak base cabinets.
- The en suite bathroom off the master bedroom features a double, floating sink unit, Grohe finishes, Toto Acquia in-wall, tankless toilet, and gorgeous Porcelanosa tiles.
- The unit has beautiful white oak hardwood floors with radiant heat. Oh, and central air conditioning, too.
- Because this is a new construction building, they’ve anticipated occupants will desire modern tech amenities. These include “video intercom, hidden TV/speaker wiring and zoned, Bluetooth capable, iPod dock with speakers in the living room, kitchen and outdoor areas”.
- Light is not an issue in this unit with expansive, nearly ceiling height windows and glass doors to the balconies.
- Commuting to work? The building is .38 miles from the nearest R train stop and .52 miles from the F/G trains.
Are you on the house hunt, or just the type of person who loves browsing real estate listings, even when you’re not in the market for a new home? Property Crush is a column where we feature actual real estate listings that get the Apartment Therapy seal of approval in regards to style (we haven’t done home inspections or anything, so don’t sue us). If you see a listing you think we’d like, email our tip line at email@example.com.