10 Smart and Stylish Storage Solutions for Your Craft Space
If you’re a crafter, you know how quickly things start to pile up. Yes, I do need that many different types of scissors and that many colors of ribbon! If you have a designated craft area either large—lucky!—or small, it’s nice to (at least try to) keep it organized, especially if it’s in a part of your home that’s not off-limits to guests. Craft supplies are often so fun and colorful, which makes them look great on display, so instead of fighting the craft chaos, embrace your stuff and be both organized and stylish with one of these 10 smart storage solutions.
1. An ultra-organized black and white pegboard by Fabric Paper Glue is chic and user-friendly.
2. Sew the colors of the rainbow with this easy-to-maintain display, spotted in Elizabeth’s Color-Filled Apartment Home Tour.
3. Take your bookshelf from the library to the craft room for a one-stop station like this one by i heart organizing.
4. Keep your ribbon mess at bay by using a paper towel holder, as featured in HGTV Magazine.
5. Simple hooks like these found on i heart organizing keep your tools easily accessible.
6. If you’re tight on space, make this double-duty folding table that’s both a work and storage space. The tutorial is on Bubblewrapp’d.
7. Put vintage crates to work by hanging them up as shelves with lots of character, like Natelme did.
8. Take an inexpensive shelving unit and transform it and your paints into a cool piece of functional wall art, like these paints on display featured on MAD in CRAFTS.
9. Give those vintage tins a second life as storage, like in this fabulous tin and craft supply collection found in a studio featured on Just Something I Made.
10. If you’re more into crafting than wine, dust off that old wine rack and use it to keep your markers organized, like this storage solution from My C.A.S.E. Studies.