10 Clever Ways to Store Stuffed Animal Collections
Ready to organize those stuffed animal collections for the new year? Some parents recommend purging until you don’t need a storage solution, but some kids love their stuffies so much that they’d love to keep them all. If you agree to house a bunch of these toys, you might want an aesthetically pleasing way to store and display them. We’ve rounded up some simple and clever ideas for keeping plush toys corralled and displayed so that, hopefully, everyone is happy.
1. Create a beautiful branch swing to store a few smaller toys (Branch Swing Shelves at Garden Therapy).
2. When we featured Oliver’s Crafty Crib nursery, one of our favorite elements was the ladder-like stuffed animal storage.
3. With some repurposed crates, you can create your own version of this display featured at Restoration Hardware.
4. Use garden baskets attached to the wall to create custom shelves (Adventures in Tullyland).
5. Build a multi-step hanging ladder for storage with this tutorial from It’s Always Autumn.
6. If you have a beautiful collection, try displaying them on top of a dresser or armoir (Country Living).
7. Repurpose an old birdcage for a wonderfully vintage look (Meet Me At Mike’s).
8. The Ikea Komplement multi-use hanger works beautifully to hang stuffed toys (Return to Home Interiors).
9. An empty carpet roll and some cup hooks yield this floor-to-ceiling stuffed animal pole (Amy Scott).
10. When it doubt, you can get this hammock from Prince Lionheart and toss everybody in (Amazon).