Inside James Franco’s $949K Silver Lake Pad For Sale
The Deuce star James Franco is getting rid of his duo of Silver Lake apartments. The properties were just listed this week for $949,000.
Variety was the first to report the listing today, also mentioning that the 127 Hours star bought the place back in 2012 for $775,000. Though it seems it’s been used to house a production company, at least according to a neighbor complaint reported on Curbed. They’re probably excited to see that for sale sign go up.
The property is described as a “Romantic Andalusian Hillside Compound” in the listing, featuring “rustic Spanish charm” throughout this 1923 build. There are lots of cool details, like traditional terra cotta tile floors, multiple fireplaces, beams, and arched windows.
The two units total three bedrooms and three bathrooms and about 1,500 square feet. The lower unit is the smaller of the two, with one bedroom and one bathroom located atop a single car garage, says Variety. The upper unit is accessed by a bunch of outdoor stairs, and has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. There’s a “crow’s nest” that overlooks “commanding views” of the surrounding landscape, including Silver Lake reservoir, the Observatory, and the Hollywood sign. Those stunning sights can also be enjoyed from the “many outdoor nooks and terraces complementing two warm and inviting units.”
If you’re local and in the market, there are several open houses happening this week, according to Zillow.
More LA real estate
- Peek Inside Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard’s New $4.3M Los Feliz Pad
- Check Out Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe’s $16M Former Fairytale Bel Air Pad
- Check Out Cindy Crawford’s New $11.6M Beverly Hills Home
- Inside Rihanna’s New $6.8M West Hollywood Mansion
- You Oughta Know Alanis Morissette’s Brentwood House Is For Sale
- Floyd Mayweather Just Paid $26M Cash for this Beverly Hills Mansion